Girls Lacrosse Summer Camp!
offered through Dutchess Monarchs Lacrosse since 2012!
Come experience the fastest game on two feet!
Monday, July 9 - Thursday, July 12
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Open to girls entering grades 7 through 12
Beginners and experienced players welcome
Girls attending camp will learn important skills as well as game strategy in a fun and supportive setting. In addition there will be team building skills, contests, prizes, and demonstrations throughout the week. Leading the camp will be Dutchess Monarchs Director and coach, Dan Schmitt. Camp staff will also include additional Monarchs coaches and several top level Dutchess Monarchs players and graduates.
COACH DAN SCHMITT
- Co-Founder Dutchess Monarchs Lacrosse
- Northern Dutchess Girls Lacrosse Club Youth Coach
- Head Coach Arlington High School girls lacrosse ‘12-‘17
- 2015 Section 1, Conference 1 Coach of the Year
- 2012 Poughkeepsie Journal Coach of the Year
- The Monarchs have helped send over 55 players to college lacrosse programs in the last 6 years!
Members of the coaching staff will include:
- Monarchs coaches
- Current and former Monarchs players
- Current college lacrosse players
- Players must bring a girls lacrosse stick, goggles, and mouthguard, sneakers/cleats, and water/snack
- All players will receive a camp reversible pinnie and other camp prizes!
- Girls should apply sunscreen prior to drop off
- Questions: please contact Dan Schmitt
All players MUST be US Lacrosse members through 7/15/2018 Rain dates: Session 1-Friday, June 29th & Session 2-Friday, July 13th
Questions? Email Dan at